Cart is empty
Tamar accommodation unit
From 960 NIS per night
With children, Adults
Level of difficulty: none
Want to sleep in nature without giving up the comfort of home? Get to know our private accommodation units at the Peace Forest accommodations!
The units are suitable for up to 7 people and equipped with:
- Seven beds with full linen
- Air conditioning
- Private shower and toilets
- Kitchenette including refrigerator, electric kettle, and coffee corner equipped with tea, coffee and sugar
The accommodations area has a separate sitting area with wooden benches and swings, and like the entire camping complex – is surrounded by green nature and overlooks a spectacular view of the Peace Forest.
For those interested in booking accommodation units adjacent to each other, all Tamar accommodation units are located in the lower complex.
- Shared kitchenette – equipped with a refrigerator, freezer, sinks and an electric stove
- Barbecue lighting stations
- Ninja cube (Ninja facilities for kids and teenagers)
- Showers and bathroom stalls
- Benches and picnic tables
Arriving by car:
There is plenty of free parking at the entrance of the site.
Bus lines to Hebron Road: 71, 72, 74, 75, 7
Bus stops: Hama’abada/Hevron road / Hevron road/Hanoch Albeck
Enter Naomi Street and you will immediately come to a fork in the road where there are clear signs for “Peace Forest” and “Segway tours”
At the fork, turn right on a descent next to the Planet building to “Derech Gedud 68” and travel about 200 meters.
After about 200 meters there will be a sign on the left for Segway tours. Turn left there on the descending parking lot access path.
At the end of the parking lot there is a green gate with a sign “Welcome to the Peace Forest” – this is the entrance gate to the site.
- Check in on Sunday-Thursday from 15:00-22:00, and on Friday at 13:00
- Check out on Sunday-Thursday at 11:00, and on Saturday night – up to one hour after the end of Shabbat
- There is plenty of parking at the entrance to the camping site
- No dogs allowed in the camping site
- Fires should only be lit in designated areas
- Music is permitted in low volumes only, so as not to disturb the visitors
- Do not stretch or connect power cables or extension cords
- Cancelation policy: Accommodations – up to 7 business days prior to arrival, Tent camping – up to 3 business days prior to arrival.
The area is suitable for Shabbat observance:
The area is open to the community at large, and entrance of cars and fires are allowed in permitted areas on site. However, Shabbat observant guests will find everything necessary to stay in the heart of nature while observing the halachot of Shabbat.
- Eruv around the complex, certified by an ordained rabbi
- Prayer area, with Sefer Torah (Ashkenaz version).
- Hot water urns and hot plates for Shabbat
- Area for candle lighting
- Guests should bring their own wine for Kiddush, Shabbat candles, etc.
- Late check out from the site after Shabbat ends at no additional cost.
Other activities that may be of interest to you?
For those arriving by private car:
Search Waze for “Haslom Forest Camping”. There is plenty of free parking at the entrance to the site.
Bus lines to Derech Hebron: 71, 72, 74, 75, 8
Drop-off station: Derech Hebron HaLabor / Derech Hebron Hanoch Albek
You enter Naomi Street and you immediately come to a fork in the road where there are clear signs with the words “Yer HaShalom” and “Rachinoo Tours”.
At the fork of the streets, turn right going downhill next to the “Planet” building, onto Derech Gadot 68 Street.
After about 200 meters there is another sign on the left side with the inscription “Rachino tours”. Turn left down the driveway to the parking lot.
At the end of the parking lot there is a green gate with a sign “Welcome to the Peace Forest” and it is the entrance gate to the site.
There is free parking at the entrance of the Peace Forest Camping Site.
Areas to set up tents, common kitchenete, ninja facilities for children and youth, barbecue areas, electrical outlets, a station for charging mobile phones, WIFI, picnic tables and benches, restrooms and showers.
The unit suitable for up to 7 people.
The price is 980 NIS per night for the unit.
The unit can accommodate up to 7 people, so it is not possible to insert an additional mattress.
Private shower and toilets, Kitchenette including refrigerator, electric kettle, and coffee corner equipped with tea, coffee and sugar, towels, full linen and air conditioning.
On our website, or at the City of David reservation center by phone *6033.
The camping complex is located a short walk from the first station, the YES PLANET, and close to the Old City and the Western Wall. Camping guests enjoy a 20% discount on the variety of attractions at City of David.
The site is under 24/7 security surveillance.
You can add a playpen for babies instead of one of the accommodations. Based on free space / availability of the playpen.
OrderTamar accommodation unit
Tamar accommodation unit
The Peace Forest